Pages

Saturday, February 12, 2011

How quickly can you send me?

How quickly can you send me? - miner speed!


Here is another interesting Facebook game for you - miner speed! Check out our resident gamer's play Facebook tips of Miner speed!

Are you bored with the same game? I have a game you want to play. Try miner speed on Facebook! The app said that it "extremely addicting game". Well, I think it really is! I can't seem to make me stop playing because it's super fun and has funny sound or background music to make. My 5 year old niece even wants to play it. She liked the colorful jewels and maintained entirely by the background music.

Everything to do in this game is to move two gems to make a row or column of the same color. The jewels must at least 3. If it exceeds three, the more points you receive. But what makes this game more exciting is the deadline. You will answer to play only 60 seconds. Have super fast color combinations to earn many points be found.

Another exciting thing about this game is that you are place between you and your friends between you and other players in the Philippines and between you and other players in the world! Think of that! In my case I'm ranked No. 1 under the category "between me and my friends" and I'm already ranked No. 20 under the category "between me and the other players in the Philippines". Ooyeah! (Sorry, I must say that.) (I just love.) And right now, I introduced with this thing "Plan before starting" in the game. Enable this timer will stop the games until you make the first move. So this thing basically gives you time to think, what jewel will change. Not cool, right?

So, what are you waiting for? Try to play miner speed now!

Tagged as: Miner, Miner speed of cheats, Miner speed Facebook game, Miner speed Guide, Miner speed tips tricks miner speed.

No comments:

Post a Comment