Pages

Saturday, February 12, 2011

My thing Guide, tips and tricks to draw

Do you have excellent skills in drawing? How about guess? This game is good - draw my thing, a OMGPOP game. I will learn the basics of the game, and maybe in my next article I'll show you some draw my thing cheats you can use.

Principle of the game is what word you were easy to draw and then let the other players who guess what you are drawing. Honestly you really don't have to have excellent drawing skills, as long as you have this cunning ability to draw the word, are you on the game!

You and the other players take turn in drawing. While a player is drawing, you should be able to guess correctly the word to earn points. If it is your turn to get a word drawn to. You get points here. One point will be given to you when you draw and someone guesses correctly the word. Two points if you guess a word correctly. If by chance, the word you don't like, that has been given, you can change it to another word. There are three extra words that can be stored in your original Word. You can either one of it. You are also set. So hurry up better in the word guessing, because when the time expires, and nobody has to guess the right word, nobody scored any points.

Another rule to this game - no writing of Word! Sometimes, this rule is not followed by some players. Especially, if they were difficult words and don't have the time to replace it. But can the "drawer" when he/she do's report, by clicking on the icon "CHEATER!". I still don't know what happened to the player if he would report no one than is reported. I would report no drawer when it me who is playing. That would be my chance to earn points! Haha! But really, that's not good. I will report the next time. Only to my curiosity on what happens with the player, the cheats feed.

It, Subscribe my first draw my thing cheats look and tricks will receive!

Tagged as: Camille, draw my thing cheats to draw my thing to draw my thing tips tricks draw my thing Facebook, my thing Guide to draw, draw my thing .

No comments:

Post a Comment